2012/2013 Schedule, Neurovascular Injury & Repair Group
3rd Wednesday of the month
4p – 5p
BJC Institute of Health 9AB
- September 19: Samuel Wickline, “Therapeutic biocompatible nanostructures for inflammatory diseases”
- October 24: Dinesh Thotala, “Developing Radioprotectors and Radiosensitizers for Radiotherapy”
- November 28: Joe Culver, “Optical imaging of spontaneous brain activity”
- December 19: Lillian Cruz-Orengo (Klein Lab), “Sexually dimorphic expression of S1PR2 as candidate gene for susceptibility to CNS autoimmunity”
- January 16: Brian Daniels (Klein Lab), “Innate immunity regulates blood-brain barrier function during West Nile virus encephalitis”
- February 20: Lisa Connor, “Toward the Development of an EEG Cognitive Load Measure for Rehabilitation”
- March 20: Eric Milner (Zipfel Lab), “Endogenous Neurovascular Protection: Preconditioning as a Novel Therapy in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage”
- April 17: Matt Reynolds (Zipfel Lab), “Heparin Sulfate Proteoglycans Mediate Amyloid-Beta-Induced Oxidative Stress and Cerebrovascular Dysfunction in Alzheimer’s Disease”
- May 15: Michael Shoykhet, “Thalamocortical circuit injury after global hypoxia-ischemia”
All meetings are listed on the Neuroscience Calendar of the Office of Neuroscience Research.
2012/2013 Neurovascular Publications
- Analysis of the Putative Role of CR1 in Alzheimer’s Disease: Genetic Association, Expression and Function.