The Hope Center is launching a new series designed to provide an overview of technologies and methodologies applicable to the study of nervous system diseases. This “Tools & Technologies” series is an integral element of the Neurosciences T32 Training Grant, which supports postdoctoral fellows involved in translational research in diseases of the nervous system across the lifespan. Attendance is open to all trainees, and is not limited to those individuals supported by the training grant.
The full schedule will be posted below, and all talks will be listed on the Neuroscience Calendar.
For questions, please contact Anneliese Schaefer.
Fourth Wednesday of each month
1:30p – 2:30p
Location BJC Institute of Health 9AB
- January 25: Steve Petersen (WashU Neurology), “Functional imaging”
- February 22: Andrew Yoo (WashU Developmental Biology), “Cellular reprogramming and disease modeling”
- March 22: No seminar
- April 26: Monica Sentmanat (WashU Genetics), “Crispr/Cas editing”
- May 24: Michael Bruchas (WashU Anesthesiology), “Optogenetics”
- August 23: Joe Culver (WashU Radiology), “Optical Neuroimaging”
- September 27: James Fitzpatrick (WashU Neuroscience), “Advanced cellular imaging”
- October 25: Dan Ory (WashU Medicine), “Metabolomics”