2016/2017 Schedule, Neurogenetics and Transcriptomics Group
2nd Tuesday of the month
BJC Institute of Health 9AB
- September 13: Bruno Benitez (WashU Medicine)
- October 11: Mani Mahadevan (University of Virginia), “From Gene Discovery to Therapy: Translational Research in Myotonic Muscular Dystrophy”
Note, this is a joint meeting of the Hope Center Neurogenetics and Neurodegeneration Groups.
- November 15: Celeste Karch (WashU Psychiatry), “Whole genome sequencing of CRISPR/Cas9-modificed human iPSC”
- December 13: Oscar Harari (Cruchaga Lab, WashU Psychiatry), “RNA-seq”
Note this meeting will be held in BJC Institute of Health 11AB.
- February 14: Don Conrad (WashU Genetics), “Drop-Seq: Methods and Applications of Single Cell Transcriptomics”
- March 14: Barak Cohen (WashU Genetics), “High-throughput functional analysis of coding and non-coding DNA”
- April 11: Dan Jacobson (Oak Ridge Laboratories)
All meetings are listed on the Neuroscience Calendar of the Office of Neuroscience Research.