2019/2020 SCHEDULE, NEURORESTORATIVE GROUP
1st Wednesday of the month
McMillan 5th Floor Conference Room*
*NOTE Beginning February 5, 2020 the NRTG will move to a new location: Choi Conference Room, McMillan 2nd Floor
There are 2 short talks (20 minutes each) at every monthly meeting.
- October 2: Dan Hafez (Kim lab, WashU Neurosurgery), Shuntaro Morikawa (Urano lab, WashU Medicine)
- November 6: Zhao Sun (Yoo lab, WashU Developmental Biology), Matt MacEwan (Ray lab, WashU Neurosurgery)
- December 4: Fabia Filipello (Karch lab, WashU Psychiatry), Millman lab (WashU Medicine)
- February 5*: Rita Martinez (Karch lab, WashU Psychiatry), Kesav Meganathan (Kroll lab, WashU Developmental Biology)
*NOTE new location (Choi Conference Room) beginning today!
- March 4: Strahle lab (WashU Neurosurgery), Dezhuang Ye (Chen lab, WashU Biomedical Engineering)
- CANCELLED – April 1: Theunissen lab (WashU Developmental Biology), Kathleen Schoch (Miller lab, WashU Neurology)
- VIRTUAL May 6: Jason Yi (WashU Dept. of Neuroscience)
- VIRTUAL June 3: Gabel lab (WashU Dept. of Neuroscience)
For virtual meeting information email the Hope Center.
All meetings are listed on the Office of Neuroscience Research (ONR) Calendar.