The PI Chalk Talks are an opportunity for lab heads to share ideas and plans with the goal of generating constructive discussion among peers and mentors. Originally offered for the Neurodegeneration/HPAN group, the PI Chalk Talks now are open to faculty in all research groups to create greater access to this highly successful forum for discussion of grant proposals and research programs. Group meetings are open to faculty in the Washington University community, and faculty outside the Hope Center are welcome to present.
2013/2014 Schedule, PI Chalk Talk
4th Wednesday of the month
8:30a – 9:30a
- September 25: Randall Bateman (WUSTL Neurology)
- October 23: Hiroko Yano (WUSTL Neurosurgery)
- November 27: Alison Goate (WUSTL Psychiatry)
- January 22: Chris Weihl (WUSTL Neurology)
- February 26: Robyn Klein (WUSTL Internal Medicine)
- **CANCELLED: March 26: Beau Ances (WUSTL Neurology)
- April 23: Tim Miller (WUSTL Neurology)
- May 28: Greg Wu (WUSTL Neurology)
All meetings are listed on the Neuroscience Calendar of the Office of Neuroscience Research.